Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fun Stuff


A quick photo of some of my favorite new releases -- cause I wouldn't want you to MISS THEM.

Left to Right:

*  "I think I love you" wall art from Second Spaces. (Now I KNOW we must have all shared that sentiment at some point in our lives.) Out at COLLABOR88 along with two cute heart boards to mix, match and mingle.

* From {what next} in store a Brixton Bakers Rack and Console Table ready to stack with all those random items you have wandering around unused in your inventory. Fun!

* In the middle, the Cheeky Pea Botanicals Console Table (10LI) with tons of "stuff" that make our abodes so homey.  Find it, and I mean literally, at the The House Hunt. (Sorry, I can't find any specific info on the hunt.)   Later: preview page is up.





Comments

Popular Posts