Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Take Me Dancing


Now I don't actually do a lot of dancing in Second Life. I have faint memories of long ago swaying to the music. But a girls gotta dream. I have a dancing outfit in my readymade's folders. It is by BAIASTICE and it is lovely. But I have to say that for personal taste, this one tops it. Scrumptious is the best word I can think of to describe the soft fabrics and subtle shine. Well glorious would be a good term too.

There are plenty of colors to choose from of course; I went with the darkest and most mysterious version. Find the Baiastice Lekha Dress at Uber


A new posh hairstyle is out at Vanity Hair -- Lunatica which has the option of streaks (shown here) and plenty of great colors.

My not so new earrings are from Bliensen + MaiTai; Lilo - Onyx - Gold.

Now the GIRL in me loves the dress for its beauty and feminine feel, but the mesh maker hiding under the curves was indeed fascinated with the detailing on the zipper.

That is an impressive piece of work!

DO check out this lovely new release.


Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts