Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Uber Time!



"Rustic" never looked so good over at Uber!  A quick tour turns up plenty of niche items, a great three layered jacket and shirt set for the guys at Cold Ash, and of course lots of goodness from some of my favorite designers.


I had already decorated my new bedroom, but hey -- that is why they invented the word "REdecorating". And I did just that yesterday morning.

These are just a few pieces from large releases at the Trompe Loeil and Cheeky Pea booths. Be sure and check out ALL the goodness as there is much to find, gather and take home.

The bed, dresser and "camp chair" are from Trompe Loeil, parts of the Cassia Glamping Set. Here is a photo of the complete set.

The "You Had Me At Hello" lighted photo board is just one part of a huge set from Cheeky Pea, Heart on a Wire.


Need to hide from the world?  Well this wardrobe from the Heart on a Wire set is perfect.  I have to add a personal note here. Living in a role play area is obviously much like living in a mobile home park. There IS no privacy. As I was typing just now after taking this photo, someone IMed me to role play. Sure he was seeing me "hiding". So funny. I see many interesting adventures in store for Chica.


The Aimee Dress from Baiastice can take you dancing of course, but it is also -- in my mind at least, a superb nightie. Super silky, it fits me like a dream.   Also at UBER.



Hair: eXxEsS Milva

Poses by: Vista Animations and the wardrobe

Comments

Popular Posts