Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bella

Bella

Grape vines at rest. Bottles lining walls. Warm breezes and memories of laughter.

This is THE shot of many. And what made that shot?

I had a lovely outfit, wonderful location and dramatic lighting. What made the shot was the pose.

I have been making poses for almost a decade. I know what it takes to make a great one. This is my favorite from the Eternal Dream Florence set at Cosmopolitan. Try them out and bring home some or many.


From JF Design the "Kiana" top and skirt set with two versions of the skirt, one being leather (shown). Perfect fit and for me no alpha slots needed. It hugs every curve and then some. Belleza and Maitreya fits. Hud for metal parts changes.  Happily, perfect little panties come with. Find the new release in a variety of colors at Cosmopolitan.

Location: Le Sixieme Sens

Jewelry MEVA and Secrets.

Hair: DeLa Cheri


Poses by: Eternal Dream "Florence" at Cosmopolitan

Comments

Popular Posts