Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Art Studio

Art Atelier

22769  has a huge (really huge as in 19 items) set of artist paraphernalia out at The Epiphany.   The Art Atelier covers all the bases. A big set for the painterly types as well as gear for the budding sculptures and pot throwers among you. With many great items to win, I am showing you a few of my favorites.  The building is the rare prize -- well, I bet ya guessed that. Lots of fun for collectors here.


And while I am definitely overdressed to be playing in the clay, I could pass for the model (there is a model's pose stand in the mix). My new attire includes some stunning earrings from [Avenge] at Tres Chic. Look for the New Baroque earrings ( a necklace is also in the release).

My hugs every curve -- in an artful manner of course -- dress is from WAYNE also at Tres Chic. "KYLE"  comes in many colors (Maitreya fit). This is Nude,



These super cute mid high heels have ruffly parts that can be dematerialized (don't you love all the virtual abilities?) should you need something simpler. Color change by hud including metals and soles. Look for the Mowie booth at Tres Chic.


My nails -- both fingers and toes -- are from the alme.   Parisian Chic set at Tres Chic. Both gold and silver versions are available. Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega Advanced.


Tree Little Branch RiverBeech.v2 (four seasons) at Cosmopolitan.

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Yuko

Poses by: Di's Opera,  Helamiyo and Torridwear [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts