Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lacy and Ladylike

Lacy and Ladylike

I do venture over to girlie mode now and then, and when I do -- it is often in role play fantasy garments.


If you like frills, Victorian or Steampunk, this new outfit from MEVA is for you.  The Dace set at Whimsical comes in three tones with black being the rare gacha item. Cream and taupe are also featured. Feminine rose bouquet nipple covers are part of the set, but since I have been wearing this out and about for a day or two I went with a lacy applier bodysuit and that kept me in safe for work mode.

Mine underlayer is an older Apple May hunt gift, but I similar styles are plentiful if you are a  demure gal.


Other accessories include this great new bootlets from fame femme at Tres Chic.  The Terra heels fit Belleza, Maitreya and SLink and come in a variety of colors.

My applier nylons are from alaskametro; Nyla stockings.

Hair: Mousse from eXxEsS


Poses by: Everglow, Eternal Dream and Grafica

Comments

Popular Posts