Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight Serenade

Midnight Serenade

For those of us living at the beach there is never any real reason to bundle up -- unless of course we go traveling.  The new {what next} Penryn Arbour Seat for Collabor88 is a cosy spot to hang out and enjoy the company of others or simply get in some rest and relaxation time alone.  There are plenty of animations to choose from -- some coming with props.


The arbour is texture change and the lantern turns on and off by touch.



Casual clothes are my favorites for work and  with {MYNX} releasing a big set of Graphic Tees, I am definitely covered. Patterns and plains and mixes, the fit is great!  Main shop or Marketplace.

My jeans are also my {MYNX}.

This hair from TUKINOWAGUMA isn't new but I found a new hair color I just love. The huds are many and extensive so  surprises do happen. This style is David.

Poses by: the arbor


Comments

Popular Posts