Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

New Release Favs

ponderings

I have to say that there are some GREAT releases this month. The middle of the "slow" season in SL; what a great surprise.

From here and there, around and about, I put together a pretty much me outfit. Here are the details.


Stories&Co. Debbie Bustier comes in several styles with this being Vinyl. Five colors by hud with Maitreya, Belleza and SLink fits. COLLABOR88

R.icielli - PEYTON Shorts are SO CUUUUUTE!  I love them. Lots of great colors; Maitreya or Slink fits. On9




(Kunglers) Camilla necklace is by far my favorite from the well-known shop. Sleek and sophisticated but not too fancy, it works well in many stylings.  This is the ivory version. On9

alaskametro's Cairo, Bali and London make up packs are avialable at On9.


Baiastice Plexy Platform Sandals (Maitreya, Slink and Belleza - high) with fatpack extras should you so desire.  Some really lovely color choices and a nice sturdy heel (I so like sturdy)  COLLABOR88



Nailed it  Ray of Light Set is perfect for this outfit. Tons of lovely color including TWO browns for upcoming Fall. On9

As an aside, I did a lot of exploring on my way to this photo shoot. If you are an art lover, the Vordum Mueseum and Gallery has a lovely exhibit on Japanese art print. The setup is much like an actual museum (those that cannot cam in need not venture in :D) and is impressively set up.


Museum Adventures

Hair: Syra by eXxEsS
Poses by: furniture, Helamiyo, Orc Inc., oOo Studio

Comments

Popular Posts